17 June 2010

U-KISS!!!!!!!*scream*


*scream* *shout*!!!!
I can't help it anymore..
They are on the way here right now.
OMO OMO OMO omo omo omo omo ~~~~
Aiksss..
Why do I feel so excited when I can't even go and see them?
Ohh geez..==
But I want too.*sobs*
Thank God they are wearing tee shirt( not the tebal type) *phewww*
But I wanted to see them so badly. :((
molla molla..
Jinja??
I asked my bro help.
He said the editor still not sure yet but they are going to interview them.
Unfortunately,the pass is limited.
Let's hope for the pass.If there is an extra pass,means I can go man..
hahaa.
Let's just not to put on high hopes too much :DD
Arhemmm.
If and only if lets say if I can go,
how about the IU Day huh?
lols...I want to go both..hahaa.
well,I guess I have to separate half of my soul..hahaha
oh my!!!
Let's see how it flows la..
:DD
SELAMAT DATANG KE MALAYSIA U-KISS OPPA & DONG SAENG!!~^^