28 June 2010

Happy 17th Birthday

I'm officially 17 today.
Aww.I feel that I'm old now :((
I would like to thank to all my friend who wish me & especially my classmate
I seriously very "gam dong" because they sang happy birthday song to me immediately after assembly in class :D
*sweet memories*

Last saturday,I went to celebrate my b'day and ks b'day in 1 Utama.LoL.
All we did in 1u is just "MAKAN ANGIN" for 6 hours?non stop.
We are supposed to watch karate kid but however.........SOMETHING HAPPEN!xD
We went to secret recipe and we ate 6 different types of cake.


After that,we spent most of our time in arcade !
MAN!
It was really fun lol....
I won 1st place in racing car.xD
wheeeeeeeeeeee~
We went to the purikura shop as usual..
The quality is super bad!! ==

Nothing much to say lahh.
Actually I can't describe it :X
I don't know how to describe it !
All I know is I miss that moment so muchh :D
& Oh ya..I heart the present given by KS.^^

Today,I am superb crazy in class.I kept singing teletubbies song in the class &
I randomly ask my friend :
vivian me parveeni

Mii~twinky winky,dipsy,lala,po/poo?
POO!
PO!
POO LA!
PO LA!Parveeni,twinky winky,dipsy,lala,po/poo?
POO!
== PO LA!
*singing* Twinky winky,dipsy,lala,PO!
POO!!*say it together*

hahahahaha..charity laugh like a crazy woman ==
MAN!!Then I start to sing some random song using baby tone.
xD
At home,I celebrate my birthday with family.
Lovee today lahh!


HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY SEOHYUN UNNI & MINHYUK OPPA!

Have an awesome one ^^