16 June 2010

Sweet Potatoes or Hamburgers?


(●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃) .. ♥
/█\ ♥/█\
( ¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´ [̲̅̅m][̲̅̅y̲̅] [̲̅̅L][̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅]][̲̅̅F[̲̅̅e
Annyeonghaseyo chingu :))
울어~!
I can't believe that 2 weeks of holiday has just gone so fast.
I haven't even start study man!! TT
Today it's already wednesday...AIGOOOO!!

Tan or Fair?
Which one would you choose?
*Obviously I would choose fair la coz I memang fair from small till now.*
However,I am not so fair now compare to last time due to school activities =x
But I still enjoy my school life :D
olallalalalalala~one of the today's topic in tution is regarding about this.haha
not really a topic but is just *hann gaii* laaa. =DD

Sweet potatoes or hamburgers?♥ ♡
I prefer sweet potatoes :))
Do you know why?
because it is sweet..XD
Actually there's another meaning behind it.
This is only for girls.^^
I've learned it from We Got Married (WGM) season 2
Yung Hwa & Seroro sweet potatoes couple :DD
Ahhh!!They both look so sweet together.

Since I am so addicted to the show
I shall said out my type of guys ( my cup of tea...^^)
Errrm,well,
I used to like a guy who is tall,fair and wear specs..*this shows how simple am I lol*
but now I still prefer
A guy who is tall,fair,wear specs/contact lens + who can sing ,cook,dance/a joker who can makes me feel comfortable.
A guy who is caring and honest :DD
A guy who has same interest.
LOL..I think thats all for now!!hahaha..not so keterlaluan right??:))

I lay my love on you.
Its all I wanna do.
Everytime I breathe I feel brand new.
You open up my heart.
As long as I lay my love on you.