4 June 2010

Omo , i'm seriously in ♡


I think I really really fall in l♡ve :))
I seriously fall in l♡ve .
Help me!!
I need a love doctor.

My heart melts when I look at the picture :))
My nose bleed when I look at the picture :))
I almost faint when I look at the picture :))
I'm in love with the picture :))

I adore him.
I also adore his friends too
But I'm more interested on him than his friends. =D
I like him.
I am crazy of him,
I wish he could understand my feeling.

To me,
He is my special angel ♡
He is forever in my heart
Although his appearance and attitude will change oneday,
But I will still adore you,baby
You're my endless moment
You're the only one.

I wish you could hear me right now
I wish you could be with me right now
I wish you could hug me right now
I wish I could have talk to you in person and not by stalking you :C
I wish you could listen to BONAMANA with me together.

It has to be with you.
I'd wish that I'd had a chance to tell you that how much I admire you
but I couldn't do that.
I am sorry my special angel
This is because we came from different world.
I couldn't tell you because you are far away from my world.
I hope you could understand my feeling.

Maybe you understand,
maybe you don't
but all you need to know is
I adore you and I need you right now.
You're the one who is making me happy at the moment
by looking at your cute face and your high-pitched laugh.

I wish you're looking at the star too as I am looking at the star too.
I need you by my side baby
I don't wanna cry again.='(


*Copyrighted*