5 June 2010

心の中で発芽 ♡


心の中で発芽

Hello again.
I'm kinda bored right now ;
I can't think what am I supposed to do now besides blogging.
My darling is at her grandparent's house. :))
I kinda miss her right now :D

I just don't know why I have this some weird feeling right now.
I feel like sad + crying at the moment??
I feel that something's not right.
Maybe is because I make two person angry??

I am not sure. :
my fikiran is so becelaru now.
I also not sure whether I make them angry or they are emoing?
sigh :((
what should i do now?

Yes.
I am listening to song now.
The song is now top in my songlist :)
But nothing makes me happy
I'm just feeling mutual :[
Holiday is back again.

To me,
this holiday is not honeymoon break.
It is the worst holiday in my life.
because we have to study for our SPM soon!:))
22 November will be our SPM day!!
*sobs*

Gahh,
I can't stand anymore.
I need to sleep right now.
Bye bye people.

I wish he could understand me more but not missunderstand me more,
wassurrinaide ♡