4 June 2010

Chingu,I'm back ♡

Hello people out there ,
I am back finally :D
I miss everyone here!

It's already been a month that I had not blog
due to my mid year examination.
Talking bout my exam,
DOMG!!It is so freaking hard for paper 2 bio & add math & sejarah..
others was so so but I can't say it was that easy anyways :))
but seriously the paper is so horibble.feel like eating up the paper ==
geez..anyways it is now over..i've got nothing to say.
the only thing i can do now is pray by hard !

Three weeks of exam was my worst day in my entire life.
SPM is only 2 weeks i think?
but this mid year is 3 weeks berturut-turut.
This mid term drive me crazy and nuts!
='(

The main thing I want to say now is wednesday's night tution ♡
OMFG!! I was happy and blur at the same time that night.
Firstly,I will tell you about the reason why I was so happy :-
Jac told teacher that their school is sitting for bio exam the next day(thursday).
Suddenly he came towards to our table and start talking to me
me.him.jac
This topic got come out for your exam?
*busy looking at his notes* didn't bother to look at him(cause i thought he was talking to jac..mana tau is me worr)
(stand for few minutes...then ask again)
"She's not from my school la..
Then I finally look at him
His expression : =O i thought same school?aiya.not same school jgn duduk samalah
=X


WTH is wrong with him??i sit with who none of your bussiness right =.=


The reason that I was so blur that night is he kept mentioning the erectio/ejaculation thingy??Jac and I totally blur at all =\ but we dare not ask him..later he kill us.Finally after class,
I ask my dad and my expression was like SWT =.=" HAHA.
I am too innocent to know it okay?!!!

Nahh,for now..its just about this.

will update sooner or later.

byebye.

I really miss you so much baby ♡