11 September 2010

Rumours

##
rumours about you and her .

/\/\/\

The rumours were talking about you and her
& I don't really trust the rumours between you and her.
HOWEVER,if both of you are really dating ,
I don't mind at all instead I am happy :)
Though my heart is abit sick but I seriously felt happy for both of you
If it is for REAL !
You're my numbah 1 leader !!
& she's also my favourite leader !
Both of you look cute and sweet couple :))
Just like Goguma couple ! ^v^

##
Woke up at 8:30 a.m.
Home tution for add math =3
I always remind myself that trials is after raya.
I must try my very best for trial.
This will leads me to the future.
What should I do in the future??
*gahh* i shouldn't think about this first :(
Exam come 1st for now!!



Kah Yan Ganbatte!You can do it!!-says Saori
Arigato :) Goodluck on your further study in Canada ! - says KahYan

"^_^"

I wish to dream about you tonight :)
You're the best Jung Su !!
good night .... =)