6 July 2010

I am Mister Nobody!!

060710 is Assunta's Open Day also known as Parent's Day.I saw alot parents came early waiting for the open day.Some of them are rushing to work.That's why they came early :) My mum came around 11.30am.Ahh..Teacher didn't say much :X She just told my mum : "Your daughter's attitude & performance in class are Okay ,but results is not OKAY!" == .Speechless!Honestly speaking,I did really badly for this term.Without pebble mark,i would fail 3 subject.With pebble , I just fail one subject , ADD MATH!!Why add math is so hard to understand??TT__TT

&& yeah...
Teacher said trial is next month (ADE!!!@@!##@!!!!) standardized paper again == This time I'll try my best to get at least credit for every subject :) I must!!MUST!I can't dissapoint my parents anymore.. I always realize this but I was never even put in effort to make it perfect.WHO CAN CHANGE MY LIFE? :(

070710 is Kim Bum's birthday and my bestie,Sharon's birthday ! Muacks ! This is my present for you two ^v^ Hope you like it.Happy Blast Birthday Oppa and Sharon...Have an awesome one dear ♥ ♥ ♥

I felt this heavy feeling now. (n.n) Eotthogge? I have this sorry feeling now..Sorry feeling towards him.I know the story is too extreme. but it was just entertainment.I couldn't believe he would take it seriously.It's all my fault.I might have this phobia.I might can't sleep tonight.It is really my FAULT!I don't know what and how to say.Its my FAULT!!I don't know how to face him tomorrow eventhough he forgive us ! T_T It is my mistake.I'm sorry Jacqueline :( I feel horribble now : I can't forgive myself eventhough he forgive us.


Odio me stesso di essere troppo egoista e di estrema