29 July 2010

天使的力量



因为我笨,
我的整个生活是废墟。。。

115 more days to SPM le 。。。
Yet I am still onlining here?
As what he said is true ;
I didn't realize that spm is just around the corner :(
Why am I that noob?
I hate myself for not being steady all these while
I am trying to change myself
but how??
Just tell me how!!

Many people said if the person who wants to change,
it depends on themselves.
but I'm different?maybe I'm not?
Gee 。。。I am just lazy to start
I want to have a better new life but I am too lazy =X
I am just too too too lazy to do it!!
I am loosing my confidence now ==

I don't dare to tell/ talk to my parents about this
neither my brother 。。。
All I need is someone who understand my feeling
and he/she can talk to me about my probs :)

Yesterday my classmate had a problem ( a minor problem),
I helped her to solve her problem :)
But why can't I solve my own problem?? :(
I admit that I realised alot of things but I am just too lazy to do it!!
Everything is because I am LAZY!!
Can anyone tell me what's the meaning of HARDWORKING?
I admit I am lazy..
(don't know how many times Im going to repeat the word lazy ==)

"I need to stop dreaming of K-PoP's world for temporarily.
I need to stop online for temporarily."
I always said it but I didn't do it.
&&
I always thought listen to music will help me in my studies.
but the answer is NO!
。。。

But I can't live without music.
I just can't live without music.
Music is my life..
I love music...
♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

I envy of Seohyun's(girl generation).
She is smart and she is a bookworm.
I wanna be like her...as smart as her.
I want to achieve my dream just like her.
She's been studying and now she is studying in university.
Though she had a tight schedule because she's an artist,
but she is still working hard to fufill her dream :)
I just want to be like her .......

♡♡♡♡♡v♡♡♡♡♡♡

p/s : Who can help me in my life??
I want to live a better life!!
I want to fufill my dream.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today