19 April 2010

I hate this so much.

I seriously do not know myself what exactly am I doing these days .___.
I was supposed to study for my mid year examination.
But too bad,something has distracted me from being a good students.
I fail being a good & hardworking student =(
People always said "study smart not study hard"
How to study smart?

It's raining now :(
I seriously hate raining season man.
Just hate it ; do not ask me why
At the same time,I so sudden miss my host family in Japan.
All my friends in Japan.
The guy I saw in Japan ; he consider can say my host cousin lol .____.
I just miss the Japan life.

I wish I can go back there right now.
Leaving all my bad memories in Malaysia
I don't want to go through all the steps in here.
I hate being so complicated.

The rain has stopped
So random.
Ahhh!I couldn't believe that 강동해 oppa would accept my family request.
I am so happy because I have 3 family members from Korea.
Originated from Korea xD
Now I even have friends from Korea and Japan.=)

I miss him so much.
I know I shouldn't think about him anymore.
But I really do wanna hug him :X
Life is so complicated.
I got alot of him until I also don't really know who am i talking about.
It is just so daaaaa random him :D
blah.blah.blah.

Chel-Ba!
No idea whats that meaning.
But i always listen to F.T island song which contain that word.
Honggi always say chel-ba xD
So funny!!
I miss F.T Island so much..
Sorry for dumping F.T island so long~
Biane oppa!!:((
JJ is so cute!!
Love himm ~~~

^^